Tuesday, August 14, 2007

19 years follow-up for Joe

Sorry Joe, no intent to slight our special day. It's just that I already said all the mushy stuff last night and don't really feel the need to blast it all over here too. But just for you I'll put some of it out here because that's the kind of wife I am.

I love you more now than I did when we started down this road together 19 years ago, good thing too because that love needed some work.
There's no one else other than you that I could imagine raising our/my kids with.
I don't feel that we need a special night out together to celebrate our love as we celebrate it at least a few times a week all year round.
We had almost 13 years together just the two of us alone, I'm delighted to share these past 6 years and future 50+ years with our children and someday their future spouses and children too. It's not just an anniversary of you and me, it's an anniversary of us and the beginning of our family!

All those years ago, you didn't fill an existing hole in my life but rather you shoved on in and created a place in my heart that only you will ever be able to fill. We truly complete each other and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I love you!

No comments: