Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Seven #14

Seven things I’m thankful for this last week ending 7/28/07
1 – The ‘keep the kids occupied’ bags and folders for the kids during the church services.
2 – A few sunny hours at the pool.
3 – Wal-Mart having everything that we needed (and a few things that we wanted but didn’t really need) with the exception of a mixer cover.
4 – Joe McDermott and his ability to make me smile and laugh at his shows no matter how many times I’ve seen them.
5 – Nordstrom and their well-trained staff members.
6 – Dirt on go a go-cart tailpipe preventing a severe burn on Paul’s hand.
7 – Mike the cheese guy having an extra quart of cream for me at The Farmers Market.


Sunday Seven is a meme designed for giving thanks for the big or little things in our lives - or to recognize the positive things going on! If you'd like to play along, please go here to find out all about it.

1 comment:

Mayogi said...

Please tell me about the "keep the kids occupied" bags and folders. I really could need something like that . My kids are the only ones at church so sometimes they get really bored. :-( Today one of the brothers suggested I let them go and play in the patio instead, so i can concentrate in mass.

TIA!