Friday, July 13, 2007

It's Friday and of course we spent it at the park!

Today at Park Day:
Giselle inhaled her grilled cheese sandwich from Sonic.
Paul ate half of his grilled cheese and a whole lot of other food.
Hannah had a wobbly tooth that came out while at the park.
Giselle had a wobbly tooth that came out while at the park.
Giselle attended a private picnic with Rachel and Daniel.
Paul tried to play out on the soccer field with the older kids and was told that he was too young.
I got off of my bottom and pushed Paul in the little swing.
Giselle jumped 24 times without messing up during jump rope time and twice she tandem jumped for more than 5 jumps. Considering that the last time she tried to do it 2 weeks ago she couldn't do more than 2 jumps at a time and we haven't been practicing, that's GREAT!
I drank 3 liters of water and my kids drank 1 liter each.
Attending the park today were: Susan with her 5 kids, Christine with her 5 kids, Marie with her 3 kids and her nephew, Cathy with her 3 kids, Paige with her 3 kids (prayers for her dad please - it might be cancer), Leslee with her 2 kids, Fran with only 1 of her 4 kids, Mary with her 1 kid, and I think that was it for today. That's actually not that many, it's only a third of how many are usually there during the school year.

Ooops, I just remembered that I have to get Giselle's tooth present down and put at her spot at the table so that it's there when she gets up in the morning - she reminded me before she went to bed.
OK that's done, this time it's a Polly Pocket - Stylin' Pose Polly.

No comments: