Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I don't usually make celeb comments but this one I couldn't pass up

This just in from Britney Spears' mom "Mom: Spears 'just figuring things out'"

The quote that kills me is this one "It's sad that the whole world had to watch her make mistakes that all of us have made at one time or another,"

Excuse me but the last time that I reviewed my personal history I did not give birth to 2 kids within 2 years, I did not drive around with my kids in the front seat with me, I did not go out in public without any panties on, I never had to go into any kind of rehab, I've never divorced the father of my children, I've never left the kids with a sitter so that I can go out bar hopping with my BFFs, I've never gone into a gas station restroom without shoes. And even though I shaved half of my head when I was 18, I NEVER shaved my entire head.

Yo Lynne, instead of making excuses for your seriously messed up daughter how about you act like a mom and help her get her life together. Better yet, take her and the grand kids back to Louisiana and have her grow up a bit and start acting like a mom. Oh but you aren't much of a good example yourself, are you? Gee, who let your daughter get in this position? Who was there (or not) giving her motherly advice in her life decisions? Why weren't you being more of a mother to her instead of trying to be her best friend? Were you busy taking mothering lessons with Lindsay Lohan's mom, Dina, instead of guiding your daughter?

Just my $.02

No comments: