Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday

It was a Friday in the Summer so it was Park from 2 to 5 and Pool from 5 to 7. We got a late start to the park since VBS ended today and we (Giselle) was a bit fried from it so we had a leisurely lunch - the kids and Joe and the dog all had turkey sandwiches made by me and I had a hard boiled egg and MORE TOMATOES.
Oh, I guess I forgot to mention earlier about the tomatoes. Last week we were so slammed at The Market that we had about 500 lbs of tomatoes left over at the end. Edgar gave me a full case of Russian Black Plum Tomatoes (my favorite and the same type that I used to make my canned pasta sauce last fall) that I've been distributing among friends all week when I haven't been stuffing my own mouth full of them.
UH OH, it's getting late and there's a big storm coming so I better give the dog some Rescue Remedy and get us both to bed so that I can get a good night's sleep before The Market in the morning. And my sister Cea is coming into town tomorrow with her husband and their oldest son so I have to finish prepping the house for visitors. I got all of Joe's laundry put away this evening and washed almost all of the dishes today except for tonight's plates. I need to wash the dog, vacuum the house, put away all of Paul's and my clean clothes and work at The Market from 9 to 2. Wish me luck!

No comments: