Saturday, April 07, 2007

This last week's dinner food

Friday night - Friday Dinner With Friends - make your own tacos with margaritas and Zima and cookies.
Thursday night - Leftover Manicotti made into sauce for mushroom ravioli.
Wednesday night - Manicotti made with my home-canned pasta sauce and organic ground beef, organic ricotta cheese, fresh oregano, and organic chard in place of the spinach in the filling.
Tuesday night - Dinner at Marie's - Marie made a turkey pasta salad. The kids liked it but I didn't have any since I've got issues regarding fruit mixing with meat. I had a big lettuce salad for a late lunch and avocado for dinner.
Monday night - Hmm, did the kids have turkey sandwiches? Or was it Asian noodle soup? I think it was the soup because I seem to remember feeding the leftovers to the dog the next day.

No comments: