Wednesday, August 04, 2004

errands

I don't even remember what time we woke up today, I think it was like quarter to 9. Got out to run errands around noon. Went by the post office to get new stamps - I bought some at HEB on Monday but they said 'I Love You' on them and Joe was a bit uncomfortable using them to mail out bills to his network clients so I got some new ones for him - the good old reliable toy trains. Garden Ridge was next for a jewelry box for Giselle. Then on to WalMart for T-shirts for Joe, some pillow cases, sweat bands for Joe and some kiddie necklaces and bracelets for Giselle. Giselle had a rare meltdown at the check out counter - we were trying to use the selfserve lane but several of our items weren't scanning and she was getting mad about it cause she was hungry, so we unbagged all of our stuff and moved over to a regular checkout lane. Then lunch/dinner at Chipotle. Giselle and I always share a Vegetarian Burrito Bol - rice, double black beans, pico, guacamole, and double lettuce - and some chips. Joe had dinner with his parents at Houston's.
The kids are about to wake up for 'comida' so I gotta run.

No comments: