Saturday, July 31, 2004

Saturday Afternoon Update

I'm having a picnic in the living room with Giselle and one of her bears while Paul crawls around the kitchen and Joe takes a nap.
We went to Slaughter Creek Park as usual yesterday, got there at 12:30 and left at 4. We went to Dick Nichols Pool afterwards but they had just shut down for 30 min cause they heard thunder. We've played that game before (thunder, wait 30 min, open pool for 5 min, hear thunder again, wait 30 min, open pool for 5 min, see lighting and hear thunder, close pool...) and weren't going to again. Our neighbors were napping and couldn't play so we went on home and played in the inflatable pool in the front yard for a bit.
Dinner, books and kids asleep by 7:55. Paul woke up at 8:30 so I went to feed him and next thing I know I wake up and it's 11:30. I guess I needed the extra sleep. I was awake from 4 to 5 am so I ate some food and read the paper a bit.
Natalie

No comments: