Wednesday, July 28, 2004

oops!

Paul and I got up at 8, Giselle slept in until 8:30 or 8:45.  I drank some juice and was outside by 9 to mow the lawn while the kids played inside, done by 9:45 - front, top back, and side.  MaGee and PaGee came over at 10 to play and left around noon.  We ate a leisurely lunch of leftover Asian noodle soup and got dressed for the final Sara Hickman library show of the summer.  We left the house at 1:20 and got to the library at 1:40 - plenty of time to hang out before the show.  Unfortunately, the show was at 1 pm not 2 pm like I thought (too bad I can't read) and we got there as Sara was giving out stickers, hugs and high 5's.  She had her kids Lily and Iolana with her so Giselle gave them the stickers that we had made for them and I gave Sara some of the green crepe de sheen that we used to make our Summer of Sara box.  Sara gave Giselle a way cool old bell on a leather rope, it has the most awesome tone!  We checked out MORE books and turned in our Summer Reading Program charts for our free books.  On the way home we stopped by Albertson's for some diapers that HEB didn't carry (we don't usually go there as the normal clientele at our local Albertson's scares me).  Jennifer called from Massachusetts where she is living these days.  We sat on the sofa and read all of our Harold and the Purple Crayon books and some others too.  We played in the front yard for a while - Paul crawled around in the grass while Giselle pushed me in the swing.  Ate dinner - blackeyed peas, okra, tomatoes and rice - watched TV and went to bed.  Now Joe and I are watching some show on A&E about Geraldo Rivera.  I'm still not sure about him (Geraldo).
It's late, I gotta go to bed!
Natalie

No comments: